Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you rather get 5 pillow cases full of candy on halloween or 5 $100 presents on Christmas?

christmas presentsWould you rather get 5 pillow cases full of candy on halloween or 5 $100 presents on Christmas?
Hard choice....I'm very indecisive D:


If I got the candy I would probably donate some to charity 8D


The presents would be cool, but quite materialistic.....-sigh-


I suppose I'll pick the candy^^ yummyyy~





HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!^^Would you rather get 5 pillow cases full of candy on halloween or 5 $100 presents on Christmas?
1 pillow case of candy.4 presents
you could buy five pillow cases with your $100 and still have a lot of money left over. so definitely the Christmas money.
my bro says you should get the candy i say you should have the money.
presents on christmas i hate candy!!!
totally the money....no doubt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment