Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why don't all cases of sexual deviance fit into a compact theory?

The more I study human sexuality the less I understand it. Why are alternative people so resistance to scientific understanding? Why is there so much variance? Help me my brain is tied in knots.Why don't all cases of sexual deviance fit into a compact theory?
Why do you think we're resistant to science? I don't think that's true.





I do think we resist the use of scientific theories to explain us away or minimize our personal experiences.





As for a simple compact theory to explain sexual variances - how about this :Not everyone likes vanilla, or:There's no accounting for taste?





See, anyone can choose what they do but who can choose to what they like and prefer?





Not to mention that sex preferences and gender expressions are very personal things, maybe even like fingerprints or snow-flakes, may no two of us are alike.





Best of luck finding your own true path...

No comments:

Post a Comment