Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cases/screen protectors for the iPod Touch 2G?

Do you have any case suggestions or recommendations for the second generation 16GB iPod Touch? and should I even bother getting a screen protector too? I know finger prints will show up and it's REALLY hard to scratch the screen...but what do you think...?





Screen protector/case suggstions?...Cases/screen protectors for the iPod Touch 2G?
I ordered a case for mine yesterday, because the back of it will scratch really easy. I have heard that the screen is hard to scratch.


Two websites where the cases are cheap are....


http://www.eforcity.com/ipodtouch2.html ..... That is where I ordered mine from. I got a silicone case for a little over $4. They are cheap on that site, they have them all discounted. They also have leather and plastic cases. I'm not sure which is the best, I just like the silicone ones.


http://www.accessorygeeks.com/apple-ipod鈥?/a> ... I have ordered stuff from this site also.

No comments:

Post a Comment