Saturday, August 7, 2010

How should a digital camera case fit? I have a canon sx100 si and a lowepro apex 60 aw case. Good combo?

I want a decent fit, but not too tight. This one has about 1/2 inch of room on each side of camera, but it appears to be held snug enough. I've read about people worrying about their screen getting scratched by sliding around, but it is super soft inside. I looked at both Canon and Sony cases, but they fit worse than what I have now. Let me know what you think.





Thanks.How should a digital camera case fit? I have a canon sx100 si and a lowepro apex 60 aw case. Good combo?
The best camera case is one that almost touches the camera on all sides. I think that you have too much room. Are you sure that the camera doesn't roll around. If it doesn't you should be fine. If it does try to get one with less space. About the scratching usually the more room their is in the camera case the more it scratch. This is even true of extremely soft cases. The casing can rub on the camera and produce scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment