Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have there ever been any cases of mixed race babies(black/white)being born with perfectly straight hair?

Yes. I have several biracial (half black and half white) cousins with straight hair. I even have full black cousins with naturally straight hair. Black people do vary in features.Have there ever been any cases of mixed race babies(black/white)being born with perfectly straight hair?
I don't like the way you stated ';perfectly'; straight hair. It offended me and probally others. Although there have been cases when that has happened, but mostly when a Black mother has a child. It only happens when there has been a White in the family, but the baby still has the black genes because Black genes are dominant (stronger). Not trying to be prejudice. I know some on here are sensitive.Have there ever been any cases of mixed race babies(black/white)being born with perfectly straight hair?
i met a girl in school one time who was mixed with black and white and her hair was naturally straight. i was in envy of her hair for so long since i was mixed and had curly hair, but all along she wanted my curls. i guess the grass is always greener, huh? :)
Good Question, I know a mulatto with perfectly straight hair and she says she never relaxed it or nothing so I guess it could happen.
Yes.





Leona lewis.....and various other mixed race peoples......mixed race people vary in appearances the only similarity is 90% u can tell their mixed.
yeah. two of my best friends are siblings (guy and a girl) and they both have pin straight hair. theyre white asian black and mexican so yeah it can definately happen
Straight/Wavy hair of course, but I dont know about dead straight hair, I know some who have straight but very thick hair.
And this is important because?

No comments:

Post a Comment