Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have over 1,000 DVDs (no cases) - what's the best way for me to store them?

I want to be able to sort them in alphabetical order so that I can easily find the titles I want, but I don't want to have to re-sort them every time I add a new DVD to my collection (so it would be nice to find a large capacity case with sleeves I can move around).


I'd like ideas for affordable, moveable storage, like boxes or disc cases (as I have 2 600-disc cases now and they just got filled so I need more space, but as I add to my collection they are getting out of order.


Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated, thanks!I have over 1,000 DVDs (no cases) - what's the best way for me to store them?
a guy who i work with is having the same problem. my solution is that you burn them all onto a portable HD that way not only do you have them archived, they won't be susceptible to scratching. i suggest investing in something like a 500GB but there are some that go up to a TB (terabyte) which is more than enough room to store 10,000 DVD's. do yourself a favor and make the investment.I have over 1,000 DVDs (no cases) - what's the best way for me to store them?
Having a 1,000 DVDs is alot.Buy some extra cases to file them in alphabetical order and then ask a friend to help you sort them out.





Or store them in your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment